Being taught to respect women at an early age. It has made my life a whole lot easier.
8. What would you do if you won the lottery?
I would start an Adoption Agency and use the funds from the lottery to fund the families that can’t have children of their own.
9. What is the scariest thing you have ever done?
Stayed in the mortgage business in 2007-2009.
10. If you could have dinner with anyone/any group of people, dead or alive, who would it be?
Jesus, I have questions left unanswered.
11. Where did you go to college?
Mortgage School of Hard-Knocks.
12. What is a random fact about you?
I was homeless and living in my car 16 years ago.
13. What is your favorite part of working at GVC Mortgage?
It’s the culture. I love that we work together to become the best as a team, not as individuals. No one is selfish that works here. We don’t have a culture that breeds the “I’m better than you attitude.” You find that in so many workplaces, but not here.
Since joining our family George has played a huge role in helping us develop and grow our Secondary department. Thank you for all you do for us George!