Name: Damon Randolph Title: Post Closer Start Date at GVC: September 2012
1. What do you like to do in your free time?
I like to go to live music, a lot of concerts, and sporting events, being an old athlete I still like to watch a lot of sports.
2. You can go on vacation anywhere in the world, where are you going?
Australia or Hawaii, probably lean more towards Hawaii. Always dreamed of going out there. I think it would be a really cool place to go.
3. What TV shows are you watching?
Criminal Minds, NCIS, and sports. Anything Colts or Pacers and I love the St. Louis Cardinals so I catch as many games as I can. A lot of cop shows and comedies.
4. What is the last good book you read?
5. What is your favorite and least favorite food?
Favorite food by far is Mom’s fried chicken, still request that on my birthday. Least favorite food is spinach and liver.
6. Who is your favorite cartoon character?
The Road Runner and Wile E. Coyote, just the back and forth battle and never giving up. I was into old school cartoons when they were only on Saturday mornings.
7. What is the scariest thing you have ever done?
You mean besides this? I’m not really an adventurous type, I’d like to go skydiving one day but I’ve not done that. I would say the birth of my daughter when I was 25, she’s 23 now, so just that anxious feeling of having your first child born.
8. If you could have dinner with anyone/any group of people, dead or alive, who would it be?
That’s easy, my father passed away when I was 23, so I would love to have dinner with him and my mom. I had a great upbringing with great parents and just having him around would be cool.
9. What is your favorite part of working at GVC Mortgage?
The total family atmosphere, it’s a friends for life type of thing. I’ve been in the business for 20 years and this is a totally different atmosphere here.
10. What is a random fact about you?
I played quarterback at St. Joes and I was fortunate enough to go overseas and play 1 year over in England in 1990. I don’t like to talk about myself too much but that’s just something cool, just a memory I had a good time over there for a whole summer and was able to spend 4 months over in England.
We are happy Damon is our Post Closing quarterback. Since joining our family in September 2012 he has played a key role in our post closing department. Thank you for all you do for us Damon!